Welcome to the Flash Games List,We’re happy to hear that you’re interested in contributing an article for our site. Before you start make sure to review our guidelines to make sure that your content is in line with our guidelines.
Here are some points to consider when submitting guest posts:
- Themes: It is our pleasure to publish articles about a range of topics in relation to gaming, including games review tips and tricks as well as news and updates, and much more. If you’re unsure if your subject is a suitable topic for our website you are welcome to contact us to get clarification.
- Long: Posts should be at a minimum of 500 words and not more than 2000 words.
- Formatting You must format your blog post using headers, sub-headers, as well as bullet points so that it is easy to understand.
- OriginalityYour article must be unique and has not been published elsewhere.
- Tone The goal is to encourage a friendly and conversational tone of voice in our articles.
- Image: Please include at minimum one image that is relevant to go along with your post. Images should be of good quality and in an acceptable format (e.g. .jpg, .png).
- Author bio: Please include a brief bio of your author (1-2 paragraphs) near the bottom of the article and include the URL to your personal web page or social media profile.
- Editor’s Rights Real Game Guard reserves the right to modify or edit guest blog posts to improve syntax, tone, grammar, and length.
- Submit: Please submit your post in a Word Document or Google document via our contact email together with your bio of the author as well as any images you think are relevant.
We thank you for taking a look at the Flash Games as a platform to share games and content. We are looking forward to reading your submissions!